EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches (Audiobook) by Dave Ramsey
Most small businesses NEED to read or listen to this!!!! Everything you wanted to know about building and growing a business. This book is like The 4 Hour Work Week only more doable. How to be a leader in the business, how to grow more leaders. He doesn’t call them his employees but his team. It’s like a family and a dream family at that. Discipline is a must, if you are caught gossiping or having extra marital affairs, you gots to go. If you don’t fit the mission statement and goals, you gots to go! Such a wealth of knowledge, practices, ideas, mind frames and suggestions. Recently I was in Perth checking out my bros business and he’s already practicing most of it. How did he know!?
To get a better idea have a look at the first few pages of the pdf link below.
Introduction: And So It Begins
1. EntreLeadership Defined
2. Start with a Dream, End with a Goal – Living your Dreams, Visions, Mission Statements, and Goals.
3. Flavor You Day with Steak Sauce – Making the Most of Time Management and Organization.
4. “Spineless Leader” Is an Oxymoron – The Easier Way to Make Hard Decisions.
5. No Magic, No Mystery – The System, the Recipe, and the Truth About Great Marketing.
6. Don’t Flop Whoppers – A Practical Guide to Launching Your Dream.
7. Business Is Easy … Until People Get Involved – Hiring, Firing, and Personality Styles.
8. Death of a Salesman – The Art of Selling by Serving.
9. Financial Peace for Business – Bulletproof Principles for Money, Debt, and Funding Your Future.
10. The Map to the Party – Grasping the Undeniable Relationship Between Great Comunication and Great Companies.
11. People Matter Most – Building Unity and Loyalty with Your Best Resource.
12. Caught in the Act – Amplifying the Success of Your Business Through Recognition and Inspiration.
13. Three Things Successful People Never Skip – Dealing with Contracts, Vendors, and Collections.
14. Show Me the Money! – Compensation Plans That Fire People Up.
15. Mastering “the Rope” – Delegation: The Best Way to Build a Business Bigger Than You.