Four Horsemen – Scary but Must Watch Documentary … thanks Tarryn
Documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.
As we will never return to ‘business as usual’ 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.
FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda — the film doesn’t bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.
“It’s Inside Job with bells on, and a frequently compelling thesis thanks to Ashcroft’s crack team of talking heads — economists, whistleblowers and Noam Chomsky, all talking with candour and clarity.” – Total Film
“Four Horsemen is a breathtakingly composed jeremiad against the folly of Neo-classical economics and the threats it represents to all we should hold dear.”
– Harold Crooks, The Corporation (Co-Director) Surviving Progress (Co-Director/Co-Writer)
The Successful $ales $ecrets Revealed! By Coach Cameron Roberts
– 5 steps of learning and retention- impact, repetition, utilisation, internalisation, reinforcement.
– 8 personal qualities for success- want, focus, price, self, commit, extra, time, persist.
– 5 types of sales people- professional visitor, order taker, peddler, problem solver, counsellor.
– 3 keys of success- need/demand for what you do, ability to do it, difficulty replacing you.
– Disney ‘s law of unlimited abundance- do what you do so well, that the people who see you do it, will want to see you do it again, and will bring other s to see you do it.
– Don’t emphasise products, emphasise specific benefits.
– 7 buying motives- gain/profit, fear/loss, status, efficiency, pleasure, improvement, importance/appreciation.
– Sell as many products and services to customers as they need … Ethically!
– It costs 6 times more to get a new prospect to buy than existing customer and 16 times easier to sell to existing clients.
– Referrals, getting new and/or keeping customers.
Table Of Contents
– Increase Your Effectiveness
– Exposure To New Ideas
– How We Retain Information
– Five Steps Of Learning And Retention
– Action Makes The Difference
– The Business You’re In
1. Activeing Outstanding Business Success
– What Faliures Don’t Like To Do
– Eight Personal Qualities For Success
– Six Personal Abilities Help Guarantee Results
2. How Do Your Customers See You?
– Five Types Of Salespeople
– How Do Your Customers See You
– What Your Customers Really Want
– Products And Services, Or Advice?
3. How Much Are You Worth?
– Three Keys For Success
– Obtaining Superior Rewards
– Guaranteeing Business Success
– The Law Of Unlimited Abundance
– You Reap What You Sow
– The Customer Signs Your Paycheck
4. Why People Buy
– People Buy For The Benefits
– Motives For Buying
– The Loyalty Of The Customer
5. The Main Purpose Of Your Business
– Knowing How To Profitably Attract Quality Customers
– Ethically Exploit Their Maximum Financial Potential
– Convert Your Customers To Advocates Who Actively And Enthusiastically Refer You To Others
– Keep Your Customers For Life
6. The Four Primary Ways To Grow Your Business
– Get More Customers
– Get Your Customers To Make Larger Average Purchases
– Get Your Customers To Buy From You More Often
– Exten Your Customers’ “Average Buying Lifetime”
7. How Much Are Your Customers Really Worth?
– Knowing The Value Of Your Customers Influences The Way You Treat Them
– Knowing The Value Of Your Customers Incluences How Much You Can Spend To Get A New One, Or Keep An Existing One
GO FOR IT!
Further Business And Sales Success
Mind Valley Special: 3 Important Questions & Happiness = New Productivity … thanks Heena
3 Most Important Questions to Ask Yourself
Why Happiness is the New Productivity (The Story of Mindvalley)
How To Take Massive ACTion – The Psychology and science of achieving more by Simon Bowen
Most of the charts or exercises were to be made available at Howtotakemassiveaction.com but something else comes up.
– These are the tools to google: SMART analysis, Gantt charts, PERT diagram, single point accountability, transformation diagram, the life scale priority continuum, the transformation diagram,
– Your frustrations, anxieties, things that make you emotional and give you mental pain are the secret desires of what you want from life.
– Understand, plan, do, improve it.
– Momentum needs emotion.
– Bhagwat Gita metaphor of horses pulling you all over the place.
– A healthy marriage ratio has 5 positive : 1 negative emotions and bewre of contempt as it’s is a big one.
– How to win competitions, people who think that they’re lucky have more luck – called expectancy theory.
– A project triangle has results, resources, time on its 3 points with priorities in the middle.
– Small hinges swing big doors – Mal Emery (great quote)!
– 8 behaviours of massive action
– Disses multitasking but to me focusing on one thing is not realistic and only works when I do graphics.
– Environment and times to check emails
– Only look at the to do list of that day not the whole task list.
– Be unreasonable about timelines, attention to detail, chunks of time.
– At cause and at effect people, at cause take responsibility for everything.
– Physiology of speed and success.
– Faction fanaticus, existo fanaticus – meaning act enthusiastic, be enthusiastic.
– Get good team. Providers, advisers, connectors.
– The least invested person in any relationship is in control.
– Keep track stay on goal or use skill will circumstances tool.
– Simons morbid obesity and long run story.
I think the book is basically a condensed and reworded think and grow rich with lots of handy tools and techniques to help you really take massive action. Simon has helped our business grow and reach heights in ways we can’t begin to explain. The insight, experience and technology he uses are really priceless. Big up Hems for the lend.
Table of Contents
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MASSIVE ACTION
1. Pain Or Pleasure: The Choice Is Yours
2. You’ve Been Sold A Lemon
3. If Massive Action Makes All The Difference, Then Why Don’t We Do It?
4. What Did We Learn From Going To The Moon?
5. Become Decisive!
6. The Secret Of All Secrets!
THE SCIENCE OF MASSIVE ACTION
7. Transforming Your Goal
8. Slightly Borning But Really Useful Tools
9. Behave Your Way To Success
10. Calling In The Cavalry
11. A Simple Way Of Looking At Things When It Is Going Off Track
12. What I Learnt From The Long Run
13. Imagine The Possibilities!