Your Guardian Angel Needs You! – How to step into a remarkable future By Theolyn Cortens
– Author has masters from university of Wales based on her angel research.
– Lot if Christian and Jewish references.
– Timeline of past events and patterns exercise.
– Design personal paradise exercise.
– Journey to meet your guardian angel exercise.
– Look up shefa, dowseing.
– Lots more exercises which I think would be overdoing it.
– Hierarchy of angels and beings including power animals and nature Angels.
– How the 4 main elements are connected to different levels of consciousness.
– My favorite bit was the 100th monkey effect of how collective consciousness of certain species changes after a certain number of them expand into that awareness.
Big up Kuldeep/Manjeet for the book. I think I got it as a farewell present.
A note about visualisations
– Why your Guardian Angel needs you
– We are all being called
– My journey with the Angels
– My passion to help you discover your divine potential
Part 1: Finding Your Guardian Angel
Chapter 1: Introducing Your Guardian Angel
Guardian Angels from early times
Why doesn’t our Guardian Angel always rescue us?
Your higher self, guides and Guardian Angels
Our spiritual mentor, teacher and beloved
Chapter 2: Help in Times of Change and Crisis
Visions and voices
Stories from survivors and lonely travellers
Tales from scenes of accidents and great danger
Chapter 3: A Vision for Your Future
Changes for humanity – that includes you
Your Guardian Angel and spiritual understanding
Seeing the world in a new light
Will you step out of the old you and into the new?
Chapter 4: Your Divine Life Coach
No voice? No shining figure?
My studentsÆ reports
The Fates and the Web of Wyrd
Special people, special events
Chapter 5: Meditation Is the Magic Ingredient
Becoming a 200 per cent person
Meditation keeps your connection to the Divine clear and constant
How to meditate
Grounding – the other half of your 200 per cent
Step by gentle step
Chapter 6: Meeting Your Guardian Angel
Imagine your ideal Guardian Angel
Your Guardian Angel’s name
How your Guardian Angel makes its presence felt
Guardian Angel stories from my students
Chapter 7: Every Day in Every Way
Experiencing the love of your Guardian Angel
Magic and miracles every day
Meditation – how it takes you out of time and place
Channelling messages from your Guardian Angel
How to recognise and trust the messages from your Guardian Angel
Part 2: A Clear Mind and a Loving Heart
Chapter 8: A New Way to Live
Every human being has the capacity for spiritual realisation
Chapter 9: Your Divine Contract
Our birth is a sleep and a forgetting
The magnet of your Soul’s desire
Choosing to fulfil your highest possibility
Checking your Soul’s ‘map’ and resetting your compass
Chapter 10: Brambles On Your Path
What gets in the way?
Wrestling with gremlins
The old house dream
Small steps lead to giant strides towards your destination
Chapter 11: Karmic Spring Cleaning
Your Guardian Angel and karmic releasing
Shedding old stories that limit your progress
Chapter 12: Taking Down the Shutters
Your Guardian Angel helps you to increase your spiritual awareness
Expanding your consciousness to include all Creation in your compassion
Your commitment adds to the spiritual development of all humanity
Chapter 13: Jacob’s Ladder
Chapter 14: Travelling to Celestial Realms
Exploring inner kingdoms
Physical World – humans, nature spirits, power animals, spirits of ancestors
Emotional World – your Guardian Angel and other Angels
Mental World – Archangels: creative architects who help you to redesign your life
Spiritual World – Seraphim: cheerleaders who keep your inner fire alight
Chapter 15: The Return of the Nephalim
How I received messages from the Nephalim
Who are the Nephalim?
A positive message from the Nephalim
The wisdom of ancestors
Meeting the wise ancestors
Chapter 16: Crowning the Dove
Visions in our time
The dove as a symbol of the Divine Spirit that unites us all
The Crown as a symbol of enlightenment and wisdom
Signs and wonders herald a new future
Can we step into our real power?
Divine light in Piccadilly Circus: how we can bring Heaven to Earth
Appendix 1: Meditation
Why you need to include meditation in your life, every day
What meditation does for you
What meditation does for humanity
Appendix 2: Shefa Symbols
Appendix 3: The Archangels of the Tree of Life
The Angels Script Circle
Four Horsemen – Scary but Must Watch Documentary … thanks Tarryn
Documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.
As we will never return to ‘business as usual’ 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.
FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda — the film doesn’t bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.
“It’s Inside Job with bells on, and a frequently compelling thesis thanks to Ashcroft’s crack team of talking heads — economists, whistleblowers and Noam Chomsky, all talking with candour and clarity.” – Total Film
“Four Horsemen is a breathtakingly composed jeremiad against the folly of Neo-classical economics and the threats it represents to all we should hold dear.”
– Harold Crooks, The Corporation (Co-Director) Surviving Progress (Co-Director/Co-Writer)
The Successful $ales $ecrets Revealed! By Coach Cameron Roberts
– 5 steps of learning and retention- impact, repetition, utilisation, internalisation, reinforcement.
– 8 personal qualities for success- want, focus, price, self, commit, extra, time, persist.
– 5 types of sales people- professional visitor, order taker, peddler, problem solver, counsellor.
– 3 keys of success- need/demand for what you do, ability to do it, difficulty replacing you.
– Disney ‘s law of unlimited abundance- do what you do so well, that the people who see you do it, will want to see you do it again, and will bring other s to see you do it.
– Don’t emphasise products, emphasise specific benefits.
– 7 buying motives- gain/profit, fear/loss, status, efficiency, pleasure, improvement, importance/appreciation.
– Sell as many products and services to customers as they need … Ethically!
– It costs 6 times more to get a new prospect to buy than existing customer and 16 times easier to sell to existing clients.
– Referrals, getting new and/or keeping customers.
Table Of Contents
– Increase Your Effectiveness
– Exposure To New Ideas
– How We Retain Information
– Five Steps Of Learning And Retention
– Action Makes The Difference
– The Business You’re In
1. Activeing Outstanding Business Success
– What Faliures Don’t Like To Do
– Eight Personal Qualities For Success
– Six Personal Abilities Help Guarantee Results
2. How Do Your Customers See You?
– Five Types Of Salespeople
– How Do Your Customers See You
– What Your Customers Really Want
– Products And Services, Or Advice?
3. How Much Are You Worth?
– Three Keys For Success
– Obtaining Superior Rewards
– Guaranteeing Business Success
– The Law Of Unlimited Abundance
– You Reap What You Sow
– The Customer Signs Your Paycheck
4. Why People Buy
– People Buy For The Benefits
– Motives For Buying
– The Loyalty Of The Customer
5. The Main Purpose Of Your Business
– Knowing How To Profitably Attract Quality Customers
– Ethically Exploit Their Maximum Financial Potential
– Convert Your Customers To Advocates Who Actively And Enthusiastically Refer You To Others
– Keep Your Customers For Life
6. The Four Primary Ways To Grow Your Business
– Get More Customers
– Get Your Customers To Make Larger Average Purchases
– Get Your Customers To Buy From You More Often
– Exten Your Customers’ “Average Buying Lifetime”
7. How Much Are Your Customers Really Worth?
– Knowing The Value Of Your Customers Influences The Way You Treat Them
– Knowing The Value Of Your Customers Incluences How Much You Can Spend To Get A New One, Or Keep An Existing One
GO FOR IT!
Further Business And Sales Success